Nina Grewal (1958 - )
Nina Grewal is a businesswoman from Surrey, British Columbia. She was a Member of Parliament from 2004 to 2015.
- Her husband is former MP Gurmant Grewal. The Grewals were the first married couple in Canadian history to serve concurrently as federal MPs.
- She was a member of the Reform Party and Canadian Alliance.
- Before politics, Grewal worked as a sales manager for a company selling Registered Education Savings Plans (RESP).
- Grewal was born in Japan. She lived in India and Liberia before moving to Canada. She lives in Surrey, BC.
- In the 2015 national election, Grewal, her husband, and her 29 year-old son wanted to run for Conservative party seats. Nina was the only member of the family that the party supported to be a candidate, but she was not successful in winning a seat.